Tuesday, December 5, 2023

oðinn's ravens

It started when I fell asleep last night, but I continued thinking about them in my dreams and when I woke up, instead of thinking about trying to rewrite an old folksong I found last night as I planned, I felt like I needed to watch "It's a Wonderful Life". It would be perfect, cause it is Christmas time, my son had his concert  then a parade last night, and we decorated a gingerbread house, but as I watched it, I saw my subconscious thought landing on Uncle Billy's arm and I had never even noticed it before. I guess so much of what we observe our awareness masks. I recall in the hospital to measure my attentiveness or wellness or something the would ask questions like who is the president, it was George Bush, and so then they asked, which one, and the conversation twisted to becoming a time for me to recite the presidents of the United States in order since the country's begining. I did not even know that I knew things like that, nor do I actually remember even reciting that, but I do recall being told that I did that. Likewise, I had a two hour history lecture right after lunch and I regularly fell asleep 😴.  So, I started recording the class so I could study properly, and to my amazement, during a recording I started answering questions that the professor had asked rhetorically and then continued a conversation with her, non of which do I even recall. That brings me full circle to munginn...I think

No comments:

Post a Comment